OpenRail Designer CONNECT Edition 2022 R2 Update 12 (10.12.01.059)
Author: softwarekeygencrack on 25-03-2023, 00:25, Views: 55
Free Download OpenRail Designer CONNECT Edition 2022 R2 Update 12 | 7.5 Gb
The OpenBuildings development team is pleased to announce the availability of OpenRail Designer CONNECT Edition 2022 Release 2 Update 12 (10.12.01.059) is a CONNECT implementation of rail design product line that consolidates Bentley Rail Track, Bentley Rail Track Suite, PowerRail Track into OpenRail Designer.Product:
CONNECT Edition 2022 Release 2 Update 12 (10.12.01.059)Supported Architectures:
x64Website Home Page :
OpenRail Designer 2022 Release 2 Update 12 (10.12.01.059) what's new
This release is a "major" version
- It can be installed side-by-side with previous versions.
- Data created with 2022 Release 2 will need to be downgraded in order to be opened with a previous release.
This section provides a list of new features in Bentley OpenSite, OpenRoads, and OpenRail Designer CONNECT Edition products, also referred to as OpenX Designer products. Features that are only available in specific products are appropriately noted as such.
The following summarizes the new features and fixes in 2022 Release 2.
- Update of Power Platform to Edition (10.17.2.454).
- Subscription Entitlement Service (formerly CONNECT Licensing) is utilized. For more information: Subscription Entitlement Service .
- This version uses OpenFlows SewerGEMS version 10.04.00.157. More information here: What's New in SewerGEMS, CivilStorm, SewerCAD, and StormCAD CONNECT Edition Update 4 (version 10.04.00.158) - OpenFlows | Water Infrastructure Wiki - OpenFlows | Water Infrastructure - Bentley Communities
- Includes Bentley LumenRT Designer CONNECT Edition Update 14.
- Includes Bentley Descartes CONNECT Edition ( 10.17.2.61 ).
- Update of gINT Civil Tools CONNECT Edition (V10.07.01.01).
- Support for following ProjectWise Connect Edition (V10.00.03.453).
- Includes Bentley Generative Components CONNECT Edition (V10.17.2.16).
- With continued support for side-by-side installations of major versions, 2022 Release 2 can be installed side-by-side with previous major versions.
- Added a Technology Preview that allows for the importing of data into a DGN directly from an ArcGIS database using the key-in: "mdl load Bentley.ArcGIS.dll;featureservice import"
- Added a new Export SHP tool, also a Technology Preview, which allows for the exporting of data directly to a Shapefile.
- For workspace changes please see \Configuration\Organization-Civil\Workspace Updates - 2022 Release 1.pdf included with the delivered workspace.
- Horizontal regression tools, previously available only in OpenRail, are now available in OpenRoads.
- Added compass rule adjustments to Geometry Builder tool.
- Added the ability in Geometry Editor to check geometry integrity and show any error locations with a graphical symbol.
- Added the ability in Geometry Editor to access the Check Integrity reports directly from the dialog.
- Added the ability in Geometry Editor to save XML files to help manage geometry changes.
- Added a new Point Filter tool to allow for the filtering of both survey and geometry points based on properties such a Name, Feature Code, 2D/3D, etc.
- Enhanced the Profile from Surface command to allow for an "interval" sampling option.
- Exposed the Hand parameter for Clothoid and Arc in the properties dialog.
- Added a new Analyze Line of Sight tool
- Enhanced Edit Terrain functionality so that the de-activation of the terrain prior to use is no longer required.
- Improved the ability to delete internal triangles.
- Terrain edits are now remembered and will not be lost if the terrain is re-processed.
- New Create 3D by Drape Element Tool that works on both civil and non-civil elements.
- Enhanced Civil Cells to allow for the propagation of design standards during placement.
- Added a prompt to the Quantity by Named Boundaries tool that gives users more information when enabling the creation of clipped graphics.
Item Types Enhancements
- Added additional item types for Corridors and Surface Templates
Drainage and Utilities Enhancements
- The Place Nodes command has been extended so that it can now place inlets according to spread criteria
- The required sump depth can now be automatically applied to nodes when conduits are placed
- Flow arrows can now be annotated on conduits in plan and profile
- Support for the TR-55 method of calculating Time of Concentration has been added such that catchments which have been automatically delineated can now use their flow path to define hydraulic lengths and slopes for each required flow regime
- Channel elements are now better represented in the 3D model. Previously, a trapezoidal shape was used. Now, a mesh is used, which morphs between the start and end nodes
- The properties for Utility nodes now include information on the connected links. Up to eight incoming and eight outgoing links are supported.
- You can now delineate a catchment to a point, as well as to an inlet
- The Elevation (Rim) value has been added to the Drainage and Utilities category in the Civil properties
- The units used for the conduit slope value in the Drainage and Utilities category in the Civil properties can now be set in the design file settings
- The Time Series Control Data dialog is now available. This can be used to vary how some controls operate over time, when using the SWMM Solver
OpenRail Designeris an all-in-one application that handles a wide variety of complex tasks such as yard/station design, tunnels, corridor modeling, turnout and switch placement, overhead line electrification, site development, sanitary and stormwater network design, subsurface utilities, and production of construction staking reports. You can configure the application to support a wide range of international standards providing you the flexibility and control necessary to deal with real-life design scenarios on global rail infrastructure projects. The application adapts to virtually any rail design and maintenance workflow and is suitable for light rail, metros (transit) heavy rail, high-speed rail, and MAG_LEV projects.
OpenSite, OpenRoads, and OpenRail Designer CONNECT Edition, OpenRail Overhead Line Designer CONNECT Edition are applications that supercede InRoads, GEOPAK, MX, PowerCivil for (Country), Bentley Rail Track, Power Rail Overhead Line and GeoMacao product lines. OpenX Designer products are built on "OpenRoads modeling technology" and will provide significant new design modeling, analytical modeling technology and project collaboration capabilities.
Bentley Systemsis a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for creating and managing the world's infrastructure.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction