InventorCAM 2019 SP2 HF8
Author: dlebook.me on 20-01-2020, 12:37, Views: 17
InventorCAM 2019 SP2 HF8 | 3.8 GbLanguages: 中文 (Simplified), 中文 (Traditional), Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, English, Français,
Deutsch, עברית, Magyar, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Polski, Português, Русский, Español, Türkçe
The SolidCAM product team is pleased to announce the availability of InventorCAM 2019 SP2 HF8, is an Integrated CAM for Autodesk Inventor and it revolutionizes CNC milling with its unique iMachining technology - saving more in machining time and dramatically extending the cutting tools life.
About SolidCAM product family. SolidCAM, InventorCAM and the standalone SolidCAM CAD/CAM suite are the flagship products. SolidCAM and InventorCAM integrate with SolidWorks and Inventor, respectively. Officially approved partners and all that. Their CNC programming toolsets look and feel like the CAD systems as much as possible, making the learning curve shorter. You define, calculate and verify all your machining operations without leaving the CAD environment. They can handle programming 2.5- to 5-axis machining, high-speed surface milling, wire EDM, etc. Their models are fully associative, so your toolpaths update when you make a part change. There are no import/export hassles, and you don't have to learn some CAM system's idea of a CAD application to make them work.
iMachining - basically, this is a wizard-based technology - patented, BTW - that makes defining cutting conditions easy by automatically calculating the cutting conditions for your toolpath. You give it your toolpath, stock, tool material and machine specifications then it derives optimal feeds, step over depths and widths as well as cutting speeds. For you old hands, the company says iMachining can save you 70% or more in CNC machining time and extends tool life dramatically.
What's New SolidCAM 2019 Lower Level in Chamfer Recognition
About SolidCAM Ltd. SolidCAM has been developing CAM solutions for more than 30 years. The integration strategy of SolidCAM, in the major 3D mainstream CAD systems, has created major growth for SolidCAM and established SolidCAM as a leader in Integrated CAM. The InventorCAM product provides a complete CAM solution, integrated inside Autodesk Inventor.
Version: 2019 SP2 HF8 build 105834 *
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC **
Supported Operating Systems: **
Software Prerequisites: Autodesk Inventor 2020 and below
Size: 3.8 Gb
InventorCAM_2019_SP2hf8_English_x64_IV.exe - base release
- Microsoft Windows 10 x64 Professional and Enterprise Editions; Microsoft Windows 8.1 x64 Professional and Enterprise Editions (with latest Service Pack); Microsoft Windows 7 x64 Professional and Ultimate Editions (with latest Service Pack)
- Intel Xeon, Intel Core, Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel Core 2 Quad or higher (If you use other processors we assume no responsibility and no support)
- 4 GB RAM (for the processing of large components, we recommend 8 GB RAM (or more)
- 15 GB free disk space for installation
- Hard disk with at least 100 GB of storage
- NVIDIA graphics card of the current Quadro series with min. 512 MB (1024 MB recommended) and current, certified graphics driver (With the use of other and on-board graphics cards, we accept no responsibility and no support)
- 1,280 x 1,024 or higher screen resolution
- Microsoft Direct3D 9 or compatible graphics card (Microsoft Direct3D 11 or higher recommended)
- USB 2.0 interface
- DVD drive
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me