Free Download Canvas X Geo 20 Build 911 (x64) | 286 Mb
Canvas X Geo - powerful geospatial data visualization. Make your geospatial data tell a story. Put actionable insights into the hands of key stakeholders, increasing productivity and enabling better informed decision making.
Putting visual communication on the map
Combining a rich graphic toolset with sophisticated geospatial data handling, Canvas X Geo is the precision illustration solution designed to work in tandem with Geographic Information Systems.
X Geo combines the ability to import and interact with more than 40 geospatial file types with the core Canvas X illustration toolset, giving you unparalleled control over geospatial data visualization.
- Represent, filter, and integrate a wide range of geospatial data formats in a single, powerful application
- Import and work with documents containing over one million objects in high resolution
- Drive seamless data collaboration thanks to numerous outputs, including maps, cross-sections, figures and presentations
With a professional illustration toolset and specialist geospatial data handling capabilities, Canvas X Geo gives you the best of both worlds when it comes to visualizing the real world.
Real world accuracy
Position objects according to their latitude and longitude coordinates. Display the length and forward azimuth when measuring between two points, as well as the percentage of error. Measure distance in real world coordinates by drawing and selecting a line between two points.
Create grids displaying the meridians of longitude and parallels of latitude. Precisely control units of measure, exact decimal levels, longitude and latitude start and edit points and spacing/divisions, latitude degree rotation, horizontal and vertical offsets, and even the label format settings.
Make your data pop
Take advantage of detailed fill, stroke, ink, and custom augmentation options for your GIS data visualization. Vary the appearance of map objects according to a selected property or a query to create thematic and choropleth maps.
System Requirements | Hardware
- Intel® i3 or better 64-bit processor
- 8 GB RAM installed (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB free hard disk space (8 GB recommended)
- 16-bit color or higher (True Color recommended)
- 1024x768 or higher screen resolution recommended
System Requirements | Software
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (all 64-bit OS)
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction