CST Studio Suite 2020 SP3 Update
Author: Noname6789 on 7-07-2020, 04:11, Views: 16
CST Studio Suite 2020 SP3 Update | 578.9 mb
Computer Simulation Technology (CST), part of SIMULIA, a Dassault Systèmes brand, announces the update release of its flagship EM simulation software, CST Studio Suite 2020 SP3.
- Fixed double task entry for some modeless dialog boxes under Linux.
- For AWR co-simulations, a surrounding space is added to open boundary conditions.
- Support more than 64 logical cores per CPU on Windows.
- Fixed issue in NASTRAN file import.
- Repaired issue when importing ports in AWR files.
- Show error message, which occurred during automatic download of a patch file (e.g. credentials error) on start of CST Studio Suite.
- Upgraded some 3D CAD imports to support the latest version. New Feature!
- Clicking on links in the message window does not unwantedly select the text.
- can be saved using non-ASCII characters in the file name.
- Fixed setting for "Use default browser to view help contents" under Linux.
- Parameter tuner slider resolution increased to support very small value steps.
- Corrected position of a copied discrete face port during a sub-project import.
- Corrected visualization data of an assembly project, while uploading to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Consider CST projects without CATIA geometry and transformation matrix in assembly import from the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
EDA Import / EDA Tools
- Cylindrical Bending: Fixed PCB-thickness computation by skipping aux. layers.
- Prevented abortion of 3D import in case of failing face port creation (issuing a warning instead).
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO General
- Farfield Broadband Source Export: Fixed choice of custom step size.
- Repaired editing of lumped face elements when changing the circuit or the touchstone file.
- Added STACEM 56NF01G and 56NF01G absorbers to material library. New Feature!
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO Transient Solver (TLM Mesh)
- Added reference impedances for non-excited discrete ports in Hybrid Solver simulations.
- Added support for combine results with power flow monitors. New Feature!
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO Frequency Domain Solver (Tetrahedral Mesh)
- Repaired Inhomogeneously Biased Circulator example.
- Improved face port model in presence of good conductors.
- In some situations, fixed moving mesh feature in parameter sweep calculation.
- Fixed issue that rarely the near field probes recorded zero when farfield probes had been defined in addition.
- Also with multipin ports, it is now possible to keep the mesh during a unit cell scan angle parameter sweep.
CST CABLE STUDIO
- ixed duplication of sub-cables in cable group.
CST MPHYSICS General
- Fixed an issue with large systems in Mechanical TET solver.
CST PCB STUDIO
- PI-solver: fixed problem in geometry handling.
- Fixed export of package devices.
- PI-solver: Fixed Descriptionting problem caused by geometry artifact.
CST Chip Interface
- Prevented deadlock when canceling Import dialog box.
CST DESIGN STUDIO General
- Fixed issue when connecting large Touchstone File Blocks.
- Improved stability of the Schematic Editor when doing a Ctrl+double click on a connection.
- Repaired specific issue when pasting elements with connection labels could produce unwanted connections.
- Adding an MWS block no longer produces an extra block (with no function).
- Allow different but equivalent buffer types in differential IBIS buffers.
- The clone block now has the correct size of the cloned block.
- Repaired pin numbering for strip line block.
- Corrected pin layout for multiconductor blocks.
- A new connection label now gets the name of the previous label, as it was in previous CST versions.
- Fixed false parsing errors on parsing a SPICE file in HSPICE format.
- The schematic editor will generate pin names for eligible pins only.
- Exiting the resize mode does no longer revert size changes.
- Fixed amplifier task dialog box logic for power sweeps.
CST DESIGN STUDIO Hybrid Solver Task
- Fixed overwriting of residual curves in case of all ports excitation.
Automation / Macros / Result Templates / External Data Access
- Added Online Help pages for Result Templates "Extract TL Properties from S-Parameter", "Cascade 2-Port S-Parameters", "Calculate Field Exposure" and the macro "Results/EMC/Determine Description Peaks".
- Improved Macro "Compensate Self Inductance of Discrete Ports": Port labels now supported, added warning when using "distributed" discrete ports with FIT Solver (new default since v2019).
- Improved Macro "Compare Multiple Runs", now calling new parameter framework.
- Step and Sat Export: Added command for exporting selected solids. New Feature!
- Implemented new command GetProjectParameters, used in macro "Compare Multiple Runs" to read parameters from projects using the new parameter file format.
CST STUDIO SUITE is a collection of electromagnetic simulation software. It is an integrated design environment that contains tools for the design and optimization of devices in a wide range of frequencies from static to optical. CST Studio Suite gives customers the choice of multiple powerful solver modules, including modules based on numerous different methods including finite element method (FEM), method of moments (MoM), multilevel fast multipole method (MLFMM) and shooting boundary ray (SBR), each offering distinct advantages in their own domains.
CST STUDIO SUITE contains various modules. We are currently supporting the following modules in batch: CST MICROWAVE STUDIO (MWS), CST EM STUDIO, CST PARTICLE STUDIO, and CST MPHYSICS STUDIO. With Rescale's scalable compute workflow, users can run conveniently run CST SUDIO SUITE models on multiple cores to achieve low run times.[/center]
CST Studio Suite 2020 builds on industry-leading simulation technology with a range of new features for the design, simulation and optimization of components and systems- New features include encrypted data sharing, the next generation of Perfect Boundary Approximation (PBA), full integration of the voxel body model poser, and the hybrid solver for bidirectional hybrid coupling between all the general purpose high-frequency solvers-
The 2020 release is also available on the Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE platform, allowing direct links to other design and simulation tools- These tools increase the agility of CST Studio Suite for modeling and simulating complex systems, and allow electromagnetic simulation to be applied in large projects spanning multiple departments and suppliers
VIAS Webinar: New Features of CST STUDIO SUITE 2020
CST is a market leader in providing 3D electromagnetic (EM) field simulation tools through a global network of sales and support staff and representatives- CST develops CST STUDIO SUITE, a package of high-performance soft-ware for the simulation of EM fields in all frequency bands- Its growing success is based on a combination of leading edge technology, a user-friendly interface and knowledge-able support staff- CST solutions are used by market leaders in a diverse range of industries, including aerospace, auto-motive, defense, electronics, healthcare and telecommuni-cations- CST is part of SIMULIA, a Dassault Systèmes brand-
Product: CST Studio Suite
Version: 2020 SP3 Update
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www-3ds-com
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Software Prerequisites: CST Studio Suite 2020 and above
Size: 578.9 mb
CST Studio Suite Recommended Hardware
EM simulations can be classified as high performance computing tasks. This means that computers used for CST applications must meet high requirements in terms of CPU, RAM, and graphical specifications in order to achieve optimal performance. Sufficient power supply and cooling must also be ensured for the workstation or server. We strongly recommend buying a complete package from a brand-name manufacturer, e.g. DELL, HP, or IBM, and that the chosen hardware meets the following requirement
Minimum requirement: Intel x86-64 processor
High end server/workstation recommendation: Dual 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors (also known as „Cascade Lake")
Notes for recommended hardware: We recommend high processor base clock frequency (>3 GHz) and 8-10 cores per CPU are recommended for general-purpose simulation workstation
Minimum requirement: 16 GB
High end server/workstation recommendation: 32-64 GB per CPU
Notes for recommended hardware: We recommend fastest RAM memory modules available, currently DDR4-2933.
Minimum requirement: 100% OpenGL compatible graphics card
High end server/workstation recommendation: NVIDIA Quadro series card dedicated to CAD/CAE applications
Notes for recommended hardware:
Minimum requirement: 30 GB of free disk space
High end server/workstation recommendation: At least 500 GB hard disk drive
Notes for recommended hardware: SSDs may be used, but are not necessary for good simulation performance
GPU computing (optional)
Minimum requirement: Supported GPU card
High end server/workstation recommendation: High-end NVIDIA Quadro or Tesla card
Notes for recommended hardware: Please refer to the
MPI computing (optional)
Minimum requirement: Dedicated compute cluster hardware
High end server/workstation recommendation:
Notes for recommended hardware: Fast network interconnects with low latency, e.g. Infiniband or Intel OmniPath, are strongly recommended. Please refer to the
Distributed computing (optional)
For optimal simulation performance, the solver servers should run on separate computers from the frontend and the main controller. A fast network connection between the solvers servers, the main controller, and the frontend is recommended as simulations may generate a lot of data that needs to be transferred.
CST Studio Suite - Operating System Support
Windows 7 / Server 2008 R2 SP1
Windows 8.1 / Server 2012 R2 *
Windows Server 2016 **
Windows Server 2019 **
* Support can't be guaranteed. (only for FEST3D)
** Operating system is not yet or no longer supported. Our software is not tested on this platform. (only for SPARK3D and FEST3D)
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
x CST Studio Suite 2020 SP3 Update
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me