Mentor Graphics Questasim Se v10.4c
Author: kakalot on 31-12-2016, 02:55, Views: 351
Mentor Graphics Questasim Se v10.4c | 1.3 GB
Mentor Graphics Corporation, a world leader in electronic hardware and software design solutions, providing products and consulting services, has released QuestaSim SE 10.4c, is advanced simulator combines high performance and capacity simulation with unified advanced debug and functional coverage capabilities for the most complete native support of Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL, SystemC, SVA, UPF and UVM.
The Questa Advanced Simulator is the core simulation and debug engine of the Questa Verification Solution; the comprehensive advanced verification platform capable of reducing the risk of validating complex FPGA and SoC designs.
The following new features are available in the 10.4 release series. VM indicates that the feature is contained in the Verification Management Tools that are part of Questa Prime and PA indicates Power Aware Simulation which is an option to either Questa Core or Prime.
- Improved performance and error messages for SystemVerilog TB/OVM/UVM
- Improved performance for VHDL and mixed VHDL/Verilog
- Improved performance for Altera and Xilinx VHDL library components
- New Toolbars to improve GUI real estate - - controlled by Edit Preferences
- New debug support for VHDL dynamic access types
- Native design database and waveform database creation for New Visualizer Debug Environment
- New support for SystemC 2.3 (Questa Prime or option to Questa Core)
- Run Manager (VRM) capacity improvements, pro-active grid job checking, plus new Runtime Design Automation (RTDA) grid support. (VM)
- New coverage auto-save, plus database capacity and performance improvements providing orders of magnitude improvements to merge times. (VM)
- HTML performance improvements, reduction in memory usage and changes to report control. (VM)
- UPF 2.1 power intent command/option syntax and semantics(PA)
- Enhanced support for Liberty library models and attributes(PA)
- Enhanced support for analysis and simulation of embedded switches and supply-related attributes(PA)
- Support for new Visualizer Debug Environment(PA)
- Improved capacity and performance(PA)
About Mentor Graphics
Mentor Graphics Corporation is a world leader in electronic hardware and software design solutions, providing products, consulting services and award-winning support for the worlds most successful electronic, semiconductor and systems companies. Established in 1981, the company reported revenues in the last fiscal year in excess of $1.15 billion. Corporate headquarters are located at 8005 S.W. Boeckman Road, Wilsonville, Oregon 97070-7777.
Product: Mentor Graphics QuestaSim
Version: SE 10.4c
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
All Link Download :