Vectric Aspire v18.104.22.168 (x86/x64) (Portable)
Author: kakalot on 26-07-2016, 06:42, Views: 580
Vectric Aspire v22.214.171.124 (x86/x64) (Portable) | 408.80 MB
Aspire is built on the same platform as Vectric's VCarve Pro software, sharing the intuitive interface and ease of use for production design and routing. In addition to the powerful drawing and production routing tools of VCarve Pro, Aspire also has tools to let you transform 2D sketches, photos, drawing and digital artwork into detailed 3D relief models and then to calculate 3D Roughing and Finishing toolpaths to accurately cut these shapes.
Aspire is used by a wide variety of businesses and individuals to create a large range of products that include decorative panels and doors, ornamental flourishes, custom millwork, architectural moldings, dimensional signage, carved company logos, custom gifts and awards, plus many more applications. Aspire's unique 3D component modeling coupled with the comprehensive set of 2D design and editing tools make it easy to work with existing 2D data or imported 3D models as well as giving you the ability to create your own 2D and 3D parts from scratch.
Who uses Aspire?
- Wood Carvers
- Sign Makers
- Furniture Manufacturers
- Cabinet Makers
- Solid Surface Fabricators
- Model Makers
- Architectural Model Makers
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- 3D Sculptors and Artists
- Theatre and Movie Prop Makers
- Vacuum Form Mold Makers
- and many others...
- 3D Component design from 2D vectors
- 3D Textures from image files
- Import 3D files - STL, DXF, OBJ, SKP, V3M, CRV3D, 3DCLIP
- Interactive 3D editing - sculpting, blending & smoothing
- 3D Roughing and Finishing Toolpaths
- Large collection of 2D and 3D clip art files (over 1300) including Panels, Weaves, Textures and 150+ 3D models from Vector Art 3D, alone worth over $5000
- Installation DVD that includes over 35 hours of high quality Video Training Tutorials and a 390+ page Reference Manual
- All the 2D Drawing, design and layout tools available in VCarve Pro - layer control, guide lines, Snapping, rulers etc.
- Text editing with single stroke fonts
- True Shape Nesting maximizes material usage
- Import 2D files: DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF, SKP, BMP, JPG etc.
- Export 2D and 3D files: DWG, EPS, AI, SVG, STL, TIF, etc.
- Interactive vector sizing, positioning, node editing
- Wrapped Rotary axis machining
- VCarving and 3D Engraving Toolpaths
- 2D Profiling with interactive tab hold-down, leads, ramping and other options
- Raised 3D Prism machining
- Auto-Inlays with multiple inlay options
- Fluting Toolpaths with ramp in/out options
- Pocketing toolpaths with efficient multi-tool options
- Drilling with peck cycle option
- Beveled Letters
- User definable, shaped Form Cutters
- Project toolpaths onto 3D shapes and curved surfaces
- Tiling of toolpaths to cut large jobs in sections on smaller machines
- Toolpath Templates to automatically apply commonly used strategies and settings to new designs
- High quality multi-color Toolpath Preview for part verification and customer approval.
All Link Download :