Orange Tree Samples Evolution Texas Twang KONTAKT .
Author: mitsumi on 16-07-2019, 03:47, Views: 29
Orange Tree Samples Evolution Texas Twang KONTAKT | 8.97 Gb
Evolution Texas Twang features a custom single cut Tele-style guitar with dual single-coil pickups. The bridge pickup gives you that nasally twang perfect for percussive chicken picking and bright crunchy tones, while the neck provides you with a juicy, full sound just right for mellower tones. Because we recorded both pickup signals separately you can dial in any blend of the pickups you want.
The guitar was performed and recorded by Chris Bullard, a seasoned session guitarist and emerging Country singer-songwriter. Chris Bullard's experience as a touring artist in Texas and Nashville adds an authentic vibe to the guitar samples. The clarity and finesse of his guitar playing are audible in the many articulations included in the library, from picked playing to articulations particularly useful in Country music, such as finger plucked articulations for chicken picking technique.
The library was developed in collaboration with William Derganc, who oversaw the project's development as well as editing the guitar samples and contributing factory presets. His attention to detail was invaluable, setting a high bar for the quality of the library.
The sample set has also been run through a distortion pedal as an enhanced signal. This distortion pedal, well-known among Country music guitarists, is modeled after the legendary warm, overdriven sound of a Trainwreck amp. Evolution Texas Twang is outfitted with our Evolution guitar engine which provides you with a wealth of appointments: an innovative strumming pattern editor, automatic chord detection, and a robust effects engine. The library includes many factory presets for ready-to-use classic and modern Country electric guitar tones that fit right into the mix.
- Built-in effects engine for instantly-usable Country electric guitar tones.
- Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
- Powerful mapping system that lets you set how you want to trigger articulations, using conditions such as velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, latching and non-latching keyswitches, and more.
- Multitracking up to quadruple tracking.
- 21 GB (compressed to 8.92 GB using the lossless NCW audio format) of 24-bit samples.
- Articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, mutes, natural harmonics, plucked open/muted articulations for "chicken picking", plus special effects like string slaps, muted strums, and more.
- MIDI articulations for instant octaves, grace notes, buzz trills, whole-step slides, whole-step hammer-ons, and slides (velocity-based and tempo-synced).
- Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
- The articulations have 3 dynamics, 2 pick directions (when applicable), and 2x round-robin.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction