Ems Sql Manager For Postgresql v5.7.0 Build 46919 Multilingual
Author: kakalot on 31-03-2016, 07:33, Views: 752
Ems Sql Manager For Postgresql v5.7.0 Build 46919 Multilingual | 109.05 MB
EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL is a high performance tool for PostgreSQL database administration and development. It works with any PostgreSQL versions up to the newest one and supports the latest PostgreSQL features including exclusion constrains, 'when' clause of triggers, functions returning table, and others.
SQL Manager for PostgreSQL offers plenty of powerful database tools such as Visual Database Designer to create PostgreSQL database in few clicks, Visual Query Builder to build complicated PostgreSQL queries, powerful BLOB editor and many more useful features for efficient PostgreSQL administration. SQL Manager for PostgreSQL has a state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
Key Features Include:
- Full support of PostgreSQL up to version 9.4
- Support of extensions
- Support of unlogged tables
- Excellent visual and text tools for query building
- New state-of-the-art graphical user interface
- Rapid database management and navigation
- Advanced data manipulation tools
- Improved database explorer for easy management of all PostgreSQL objects
- Effective security management
- Impressive data export and import capabilities
- Powerful visual database designer
- Easy-to-use wizards performing PostgreSQL maintenance tasks
- Connecting via local port forwarding through the SSH tunnel
- Access to PostgreSQL Server through HTTP protocol
- Database change management
- Report designer with clear in use report construction wizard
What's New in Version 5.7.0 Build 46919:
- PostgreSQL 9.5 support.
- Support of 'REPLICATION' groups option.
- Support of 'BRIN' method for table indices.
- The ability to change the 'LOGGED' table option added.
- Support of inheritance for external tables.
- Support of table policies.
- Indices support for materialized views have been implemented.
- The errors on managing objects containing quotes in their names have been fixed.
- Some memory errors have been fixed.
- Other improvements and bug-fixes.
All Link Download :