MotionStudios Vasco Da Gama 9 Hd Professional v9.11 Multilingual
Author: kakalot on 31-03-2016, 06:51, Views: 947
MotionStudios Vasco Da Gama 9 Hd Professional v9.11 Multilingual | 694.32 MB
Languages: English, French, German, Italian.
Vasco da Gama 9's HD Professional version offers a comprehensive package that is bound to convince users with its GPS database featuring approx. 238,000 cities and villages. Optimum user friendliness and technical convenience are guaranteed through the capability to import GPS tracking routes directly. The same applies to GPS data from images, which can be assigned to the corresponding locations automatically.
The highlights of this HD Professional Edition include both extended dual-monitor support for optimum display of your animations and the option to illustrate up to 10 independent routes simultaneously on a map. Furthermore, the routes set up by you can be reproduced 1:1 as experienced by entering the real time data. Finally, with the HD Professional version you can now create Videos in HD Ultra and 4k in addition to SD and HD formats.
Creating complex route animations - easier than ever!
Experience realistic virtual journeys? No problem with Vasco da Gama 9. For several years now, this software has been at the top of its class when it comes to complex digital animation of travel experiences.Pictures say more than a thousand words! And animations say more than a thousand pictures!
A sample animation
Travel from Berlin to San Francisco. Vasco da Gama 9 uses its comprehensive portfolio of high-resolution auxiliary products to add nuances such as historic buildings, vehicles or map materials. Start from your home and digitally trace your route to the airport. Did you pass by the Brandenburg Gate during your ride to the airport? Then add this object to your animation easily with the GPS referencing feature. All you need to do is click on the Brandenburg Gate when selecting sights to display. Vasco da Gama takes care of the rest and places the structure in its actual location in your animation.
Intuitive & flexible: Vasco da Gama is clever and smart
While past updates have placed the focus on visual highlights, Vasco da Gama 9 gets you to your goal of creating high-quality route animations even faster and easier. What sets the ninth edition apart: numerous innovations based on our conversations with experienced Vasco da Gama users. Vasco da Gama 9 promises maximum benefit for users with long-standing elements and design highlights kept optimized to the current state of the art.
Dramatic camera shots with just one click
You will immediately see that Vasco da Gama 9 sets new standards of usability, as reflected in the camera controls, for example. Whether automatic, manual, static or simple camera work. You decide which of the new camera control settings are best for your specific presentation. In automatic mode, Vasco da Gama 9 automatically sets the camera at the waypoints along your route. Select static mode if you want a fixed camera operation.
Uniform timeline for keeping an eye on the big picture
A timeline for the perfect overview. Visual highlights + maximum usability. Experience the perfect blend of Vasco da Gama versions 8 and 9. Vasco da Gama 9 will amaze you by offering you maximum control over the final look of the routes you create. The timeline allows you to map your entire animation project for its entire timespan, from the beginning of your trip to its destination, with points along the way.
Map mode: 2-D or 3-D worlds: it's your choice!
Import flat 2-D maps almost fully automatically into Vasco da Gama without needing to coordinate them with the globe. Immediately after import, you can immediately begin to create a route, during which the maps will be adapted to a three-dimensional world of the past. So upload your maps and get started right away.
Light and shadow effects on your travels around the world
Rich colors, brilliant views. See how various objects cast shadows in Vasco da Gama to make animation sequences more realistic with more depth and plasticity. The light and shadow effects also ensure that the sun and the moon are correctly positioned and the right phase of the moon is displayed.
What's New in Vasco da Gama 9 HD Professional:
- Simple map mode to create flat maps quickly.
- Camera range is limited to the selected map.
- Marginal areas may be filled with the color of your choice.
- A variety of pre-sets will be automatically applied to let you achieve a reasonable final result quickly. Includes settings for camera position, zoom, angles, line width, object sizes, and many more.
- Display changes with zoom levels or position settings.
- Simple camera mode lets you set all of the camera options for all camera points at once by using the route as the camera position.
- The completely revised timeline allows you to track all objects, texts and route lines where they occur.
- When you add your own maps, the map cache is now cleared automatically.
- Professional camera can now be changed at any time while in camera mode.
- Additional camera zoom correction for automatic camera control.
- The GPS database now remembers the filters you last used, such as country, region and number of inhabitants so that they do not need to be reset each time.
- More camera themes for automatic camera control
- The editor mode now uses the same timeline as the camera mode.
- Vasco da Gama 9 remembers the camera and editor views making it easy to switch quickly between the two views.
- Revised colors for the user interface to highlight important buttons.
- To get a better overview of the project, you can now switch between "Show all items" and "Show object on timeline."
- Texts and objects can now be precisely moved or placed in camera view, so you can immediately see what the result will looks like.
- If you choose free texts and objects, the view is automatically oriented to the selected object.
- Vasco da Gama 9 is now compatible with Parallels
- Alternative rotary knob function for Parallels to allow easy handling here.
All Link Download :