PCI Geomatica 2018 SP2 (Build 20190604) .
Author: mitsumi on 19-06-2019, 03:06, Views: 15
PCI Geomatica 2018 SP2 (Build 20190604) | 714.8 mb
PCI Geomatics has released Service Pack 2 for Geomatica 2018, the company's flagship software for integrated desktop and enterprise geoimage processing.
PCI Geomatica 2018 SP2 - Release Notes
There is a list of customer bugs that have been fixed since the Geomatica 2018 SP1 release, which was posted in February 2019. The following table lists some of these items :
- 12308 OrthoEngine Changing the output project erroneously changes the input EO projection
- 14034 Object Analyst Segmentation terminates when raster has invalid pixel values
- 14067 Data Fusion MRAFUSION fails with eigenvector calculation error
- 14259 Photogrammetry Use default DEM for elevation when collecting tie points
- 14360 GDB Landsat-8 data at equator not loading correctly
- 14384 Focus Save As with visual enhancement not working correctly
- 14385 Mosaicking MOS* functions generating gaps in output mosaics in SP1 release only
- 14407 GDB GokTurk-1 file extension reported incorrectly
- 14458 OrthoEngine Stitching and ortho-correcting Perusat-1 data broken in SP1 release
- 14464 GDB TIFF projection information read incorrectly
- 14474 DEM Extraction EPIPOLARDSM function crashing with large projects
- 14476 GDB CSRS projection information not maintained when exporting to TIFF
- 14486 Focus Focus cannot properly load WMS layer as specified
- 14490 GDB Landsat-2 MSS imagery imported with incorrect georeferencing
- 14510 Focus Save As tool not working properly for multiple file selection use case
- 14512 OrthoEngine Superview-1 rational function ortho results not accurate
- 14513 Mosaic Tool Unable to use large background values from source data
- 14585 Atmospheric
- Correction Pleiades MS data not reading proper calibration values
- 14601 InSAR INSCOREG output not usable in CCD workflow
About PCI Geomatica 2018. Geomatica features tools for remote sensing, digital photogrammetry, geospatial analysis, mosaicking, and more that can be deployed through the Geomatica desktop, Python workflows, or through large-volume-production GXL systems. The 2018 release introduces Analysis Ready Data (ARD) tools, which addresses critical requirements for performing authoritative and scientifically accurate single-image analysis and multitemporal analytics.
With the new ARD tools, customers can perform radiometric normalization and geometric alignment of large stacks of images through scalable and automated workflows. There is also support for the Committee on Earth Observation Satellites (CEOS) Open Data Cube (ODC), which provides organizations with a unique opportunity to leverage deep catalogs of historical satellite imagery to gain multi-temporal insights.
Learn about the great new technology in Geomatica 2018 and GXL 2018. The webinars begin with an overview of the new technology followed by in-depth sessions on select topics.
About PCI Geomatics. PCI Geomatics is a world-leading developer of software and systems for remote sensing, imagery processing, and photogrammetry. With more than 30 years of experience in the geospatial industry, PCI is recognized globally for its excellence in providing software for accurately and rapidly processing satellite and aerial imagery. There are more than 30,000 PCI licenses, in over 150 countries worldwide.
Product: PCI Geomatica
Version: 2018 SP2 (Build 20190604)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC*
Supported Operating Systems: **
Size: 714.8 mb
The following operating systems are supported:
Windows 7/8.x/10 / Server 2012/2016
The minimum recommended hardware for installing and running Geomatica effectively is as follows:
Processor: 2.2 GHz or higher, Multiple core processors strongly recommended
Memory: 8 GB or higher recommended*
Graphics Cards: 24-bit Windows graphics card or accelerator running at 1280x1024, 256 MB RAM or higher recommended
Disk Space: 1 GB free hard disk space for software installation, 1 GB free hard disk space for installing demonstration datasets, Customer data storage requirements vary by project
* Memory Usage: Systems with less RAM will page memory to the hard disk and have significantly lower performance. Page files (swap files) should be at least 1.5x the amount of RAM. See your operating system requirements for more information
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction