NI Circuit Design Suite 14.2 .
Author: mitsumi on 19-06-2019, 02:54, Views: 9
NI Circuit Design Suite 14.2 | 895.1 mb
National Instruments has launched NI Circuit Design Suite 14.2. This software improves the PCB design process by integrating capture, simulation, and layout into a single toolchain with Multisim and Ultiboard software.
About NI Circuit Design Suite. NI Circuit Design Suite software improves the PCB design process by integrating capture, simulation, and layout into a single toolchain with NI Multisim and Ultiboard software.
The NI Circuit Design Suite combines NI Multisim and Ultiboard software for a complete circuit design, simulation, validation, and layout platform.
Multisim is an intuitive environment for circuit design. With advanced mixed-mode simulation and validation, this software offers professional tools for your research and prototyping. And using a comprehensive library of components, you can easily build and validate circuit behavior.
Ultiboard is a flexible PCB layout and routing environment. Easily transfer completed Multisim schematics to Ultiboard and layout, route, and export completed designs for fabrication.
Circuit Simulation using National Instruments MultiSim.
About National Instruments. Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI's graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company's long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
Product: NI Circuit Design Suite
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: **
Size: 895.1 mb
Circuit Design Suite 14.2 has the following requirements:
- Pentium 4M (or equivalent) or later (32-bit)
- Pentium 4 G1 (or equivalent) or later (64-bit)
- 1 GB of memory
- 2 GB of free hard disk space
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- To develop custom LabVIEW-based instruments for use in Multisim, LabVIEW 2017, 2018, or 2019 Full or Professional Development System is required.
Refer to the LabVIEW Readme for additional system requirements and supported operating systems for LabVIEW.
Additional System Requirements for Modules and Toolkits
The LabVIEW Multisim Co-Simulation Plug-in has the following requirements:
- LabVIEW 2017, 2018, or 2019 Full or Professional Development System (32-bit)
- LabVIEW 2017, 2018, or 2019 Control Design and Simulation Module
To install the LabVIEW Multisim API Toolkit, you must already have LabVIEW 2017, 2018, or 2019 Full or Professional Development System (32-bit) installed.
Circuit Design Suite 14.2 supports the following operating systems:
- Windows 10 (version 1809)/8.1 Update 11/7 SP1**
- Windows Server 2012 R2*
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1**
* NI software installs VC2015 Runtime and .NET 4.6.2. Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 require Microsoft updates to support these items. Refer to Microsoft KB2919442 and KB2919355 for more information about how to install these updates.
** NI software is signed with a SHA-256 certificate. Windows 7 SP1, Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1, and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 require Microsoft updates to support SHA-256. Refer to Microsoft KB3033929 for more information about how to install this security update.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction