Symantec Backup Exec 15 v14.2 FP3 Multilingual (Win/Mac/Lnx)
Author: u2ua on 12-12-2015, 01:02, Views: 917
Symantec Backup Exec 15 v14.2 FP3 Multilingual (Win/Mac/Lnx) | 1.88 GB
Reliable application, virtual machine, and Windows Server backup software designed for your growing business. Backup and Recovery, an essential component of any data protection strategy, protects your organization's critical data and systems against data loss and disasters. Backing up your organization's critical data ensures that your business is always up and running, no matter what.
Symantec Backup Exec delivers powerful, flexible, and easy-to-use backup and recovery to protect your entire infrastructure whether built upon virtual, physical, or a combination of both. Backup Exec is licensed per media server, agent and option or per TB (capacity).
Backup Exec V-Ray Edition
Licensed per socket, the Backup Exec V-Ray Edition is specifically engineered to protect your virtual environment. It dramatically reduces the time to recover from data loss or major disasters by protecting an unlimited number of guest machines per host including all of the applications and databases.
Backup Exec Small Business Edition
In one simple yet comprehensive package proven in millions of installations worldwide, the Backup Exec Small Business Edition provides a total solution for data backup, system restoration and disaster recovery for up to three servers.
System Recovery Server Edition
Superior image-based backup and disaster recovery for Windows and Linux servers. Through patented Restore Anyware™ technology, IT administrators can rapidly restore exactly what they need, when and where they need it - including entire physical and virtual machines to bare metal or dissimilar hardware as well as files, folders, and granular application objects.
Backup Exec 3600 Appliance
Backup Exec 3600 Appliance offers integrated software and hardware to provide an easy, complete, and cost-effective backup and recovery solution.
Desktop and Laptop Option
Easy to use solution which provides reliable automated file backup and recovery for desktops and laptops from the market leader in Data Protection. Whether desktops and laptops are connected to the network or offline, the Desktop and Laptop Option provides continuous data protection regardless of their connectivity.
What's New in Symantec Backup Exec 15 v14.2 FP3:
- Performance Enhancement: New Improved Hyper-V Incremental Backup Processing Option for Windows 2012/2012R2.
- Performance Enhancement: Backup Exec will skip data in Pagefile.sys during virtual backups. This optimization is applicable for both VMware and Hyper-V. Skipping the data in pagefile.sys will optimize backup size, data transfer over network, and backup window.
- New Home Tab Widget or Validation Widget delivers a single place to view configuration problems associated with the Setup.
- Default time for scheduled logon account check or Automated Credential Test has been changed from 1 AM to 2 PM
- Alert Category changed from Job Warning to Job Failed for scheduled logon account check or Automated Credential Test
- Always On Debug Logging will now capture Job Engine and Remote agent service crashes.
- New installation will check for the presence of Backup Exec database files in the installation directory. If Backup Exec database files are found the Backup Exec installation allows the user to choose whether to use the new Backup Exec database files or use the existing files.
- Support of Preferred Backup Server for Exchange DAG
- CentOS 6.7 (32/64-bit) and 7.0 (64-bit)
- Exchange 2013 CU10