Carl Allen - Business Buying Accelerator 2.0
Author: newbie123 on 14-07-2019, 03:42, Views: 3
Carl Allen - Business Buying Accelerator 2.0 | 9.88 GB
BUSINESS BUYING ACCELERATOR
Is the first program of it's kind that ...
If you find yourself nodding along with ANY of the following, then you are in the perfect position to enroll in the Business Buying Accelerator and buy your first business inside of 99 days.
Module No: 1 - DEAL MINDSET
- How to establish your deal making mindset
- Understanding basic financial analysis and business buying basics
- Important housekeeping items and the ten commandments of the system
Module No: 2 - DREAM DEAL SPECIFICATION
- How to define your dream business by examining your skills, knowledge, passion and target locations
- Understanding the difference between owning a business and operating it and why others can operate the business for you
- How to define your ideal business size by developing a wealth creation plan and working backwards from your ultimate financial goals
Module No: 3 - DEAL ORIGINATION
- How to originate hundreds of solid opportunities for deals from burned-out owner managers, time-starved investors and changing big businesses
- Why building trust, credibility and rapport is essential in you positioning yourself as the safe pair of hands and the perfect buyer
- Multiple deal origination methods including social media, your human network, events, direct approaches and business brokers
Module No: 4 - DEAL ANALYSIS & MEETINGS
- How to research each target business inside of 10 minutes and determine how the opportunity maps to your deal specification
- How to quickly identify the best opportunities from the hundreds you have originated to ensure you prioritize your time and effort
- How to approach sellers, set up meetings and the critical rules of engagement when you are face to face
Module No: 5 - FINANCIAL ANAYLSIS
- How to analyze the business financials inside of 10 minutes, including the income statement, balance sheet and cash flows
- How to structure a deal instantly using the deal structuring tool provided and ensuring the business can pay for itself
- How to determine what funding is available before making an offer
Module No: 6 - OFFERS & NEGOTIATIONS
- How to develop a sequence of offers for each business and when to use each offer in the sequence
- How to create offer letters based on the offer sequence and understanding the different parts of the letter
- How to use basic and advanced negotiation strategies to create a win-win offer for you and the seller
Module No: 7 - FINANCING
- What different financing methods are available to you and what to expect for each type of method
- How to use seller financing, earn outs, and 90 day closing payments to defer the payments for the business
- An overview of the financing process and what is needed from you at the different stages of securing financing
Module No: 8 - DEAL EXECUTION
- Why you need to use contingency fee advisors such as lawyers and accountants to help you close the deal and how to approach them at the right time in the process
- Although your contingent advisers handle due diligence and the legal contract, it’s important to understand exactly what the process entails
- An overview of the different deal structures and legal contracts used in a deal, so you know how to best manage your contingency fee advisors
Module No: 9 - CLOSING
- What exactly happens at closing including final checklists and a complete review of the business buying process
- Hiring a General Manager if you want to run the business as an owner/investor
- Going to the business as the owner for the first time
Module No: 10 - 100 DAY OWNERSHIP TRAINING
- Understanding how to administratively optimize your new business to reach the growth goals you have set.
- How to make the strategic changes within your business to maximize growth.
- Engineering your business and it's working capital, cash flow and our 7-Keys financial framework to optimze cash flows in a variety of ways.
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !