Unity Professional v5.1.2 F1 (Mac OSX)
Author: kakalot on 25-07-2015, 19:38, Views: 1371
Unity Professional v5.1.2 F1 (Mac OSX) | 1.8 GB
Unity is a flexible and powerful development platform for creating multiplatform 3D and 2D games and interactive experiences. It's a complete ecosystem for anyone who aims to build a business on creating high-end content and connecting to their most loyal and enthusiastic players and customers.
Move freely between 22 platforms
Experience polished, end-to-end multiplatform development. Confidently target the hottest platforms including newcomers such as WebGL and Oculus Rift. Efficiently optimize performance with cross-platform tools and deploy with near one-click ease.
Get the best of both worlds with Unity: high-end tools in a ready-made solution that's also intuitive to use and deeply customizable. Move into full production at an astonishing pace. Add your own tools to Unity for ultimate comfort and productivity. Dive into scripting with super fast compilation times.
Save time and effort with the Asset Store
Shop in the Asset Store directly from the Unity Editor or your web browser. With thousands of ready-made free or for purchase assets and production tools, you are sure to find something tailored to your specific needs. Select from a vast array of Editor extensions, plug-ins, environments and models and much more.
Connect to your players for greater success
Unity is more than an engine. It also brings a growing range of integrated services to engage, retain and monetize audiences.
They made it with Unity. So can you.
Our customers are developing some of today's most innovative and popular games and interactive experiences.
- OS: Windows XP+, Mac OS X 10.7+, Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS+
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Web player supports IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and others.
- iOS: requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Android: OS 2.3.1 or later; ARMv7 (Cortex) CPU or Atom CPU; OpenGL ES 2.0 or later.
- Blackberry: OS 10 or later.
- WebGL: Desktop version of Firefox, Chrome or Safari
All Link Download :