WinRAR v5.50 Beta 2 (x86/x64)
Author: Cherry.Baby on 18-06-2017, 12:26, Views: 189
WinRAR v5.50 Beta 2 (x86/x64) | 4.17 MB
WinRAR is an advanced data compression utility that supports a wide array of format including RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip. It enables you to create, organize and manage archives in a comfortable and quick manner.
Rich feature lineup
- The complex compression algorithm it uses creates small archives, saving disk space and enabling faster file sharing. Audio and graphics files benefit from a special archiving algorithm, one that doesn’t make a compromise on quality. It includes Windows Explorer shortcuts for easy access and supports drag and drop as well.
- WinRAR also provides possibilities to split archives into several volumes; this way, a large archive is divided into other smaller ones, which makes the perfect way to share huge files.
Advanced security and ease of use
- In case you wish to secure your files, you can always protect your data with a password, while the ‘Repair’ function comes in handy whenever you try to fix a broken archive.
- Besides the fact that it does a great job when it comes to compressing files, WinRAR also integrates dedicated features that allow you to manipulate archives with a single click. You can backup the files you’re about to compress, you can test the archived files and you can even perform virus scans before decompressing, without putting the data stored on your computer at risk.
Fast and effective compression
- During our tests, the compression and decompression process worked amazingly fast, and that should happen in your case too, at least if your computer is able to handle the task.
- The only problems you could experience are strictly related to hardware resources, as working with 3 or 4 archives at the same time could be a bit over\whelming for slower computers.
An overall great package
- All in all, WinRAR remains the industry-standard in the compression category. It allows you to handle the most popular compression formats using a single interface and at very high speeds provided by the complex engine hidden under the hood.
- WinRAR undoubtedly comes with one of the most advanced feature sets currently on the market and even though it’s not offered for free, it remains one of the leading compression tools that you can install on Windows.
What's New in Winrar Version 5.50:
Version 5.50 beta 2
1. Previous versions ignored files with invalid UTF-8 names
inside of ZIP archives. Now WinRAR extracts such files,
even though their names may include arbitrary text after unpacking.
2. Bugs fixed:
a) 5.50 beta 1 could crash when extracting some of broken
b) "Settings/Viewer/Unpack everything for" was ignored for files
matching "Settings/Archives/File types to open as archives first"
masks. Now it is changed, so "Unpack everything for" has a higher
precedence for archived files. Files inside of archive matching
"Unpack everything for" masks are processed according to that
option even if they are also matched by "File types to open
as archives first" masks.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed