IBM SPSS Statistics v26.0 IF006
Author: Dl43v3r on 11-09-2019, 23:37, Views: 5
IBM SPSS Statistics 26.0 IF006 x86-x64 2.1 GB
The IBM SPSS® software platform offers advanced statistical analysis, a vast library of machine-learning algorithms, text analysis, open-source extensibility, integration with big data and seamless deployment into applications. Its ease of use, flexibility and scalability make SPSS accessible to users with all skill levels and outfits projects of all sizes and complexity to help you and your organization find new opportunities, improve efficiency and minimize risk.
IBM SPSS Statistics, the world's leading statistical software, is designed to solve business and research problems by means of ad hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, geospatial analysis and predictive analytics. Organizations use SPSS Statistics to understand data, analyze trends, forecast and plan to validate assumptions, and drive accurate conclusions.What's NewThese features bring much desired new statistical tests, enhancements to existing statistics and scripting procedures, and new production facility capabilities to the Classic user interface, which all originated from customer feedback.
Here is what you can do with the new features in version 26:
- Execute New Quantile Regression Analysis
- Compare Two ROC Curves
- Run Enhanced Bayesian Procedures for One-Way Repeated Measures ANOVA, One-Sample Binomial, and One-Sample Poisson
- Utilize Fleiss Multiple Rater Kappa for Improved Survey Analysis
- Run MIXED, GENLINMIXED, and MATRIX Scripting Enhancements
- Replace IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services for Processing SPSS Statistics Jobs with New Production Facility Enhancements